Found a chair on the road, that someone thrown out because of some color stains on the seat . Except from the stains it was in an almost perfect condition.
Here you can read about the transformation, step by step:
1. Sandpapered all sides of the seat.
2. Put insulating tape in the desired pattern on the wood.
3. Painted 2 layers of turquoise color and direct after the
second layer, I took out the tape.
4. Painted the sides in black stain color + flax oil + vax.
5. Painted 1 layer of glossy varnish as a top coat and
my work was finished!!
For once the working process was easy and didn't take too long. YES!
Linnea & Caroline
2 foreigners in Israel trying to find their space. Up-cycling furniture and clothes for a better environment and future.
Check us out on Instagram: